Born and raised in Chicago, moved to Plano,TX ( Dallas suburb) in 2009 and we have loved it! What I love most about Plano is the low crime rate, the awesome school system, and just the quiet of the town. Such a great place to raise a family.
- Tell us about your latest book.
It’s an anthology of stories/fantasies, ranging from sex with a hot co-worker, to being dominated for the first time. I feel book has something every person, man or woman, can place themselves into and just let go!
- Do you have anything new in the works and can you tell us a bit about it?
Yes. I am currently working on 3 novellas about D/s and love that will tie into each one. I will say this without giving too much away; my Doms are SEXY! One is a firefighter, another ex- military and the last is a Chinese- American bad boy. Just thinking about them…….
- Is there anything you find particularly challenging about writing?
Showing vs. telling- I’m still working on that, learning as much as I can and researching on writing.
Don’t quit! No matter what anyone says to you, or how many rejection letters you get, keep on writing- eventually someone will love what you are writing. It took me only 17 years to get a book published!
- Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?
I do at times. I put on Dance Central 2. I boogie for about 20 minutes, and get in a workout! It clears my mind and helps me to focus so when I sit back down to write, ’m fresh and somewhat relaxed.
- How did you deal with rejection letters?
I keep them and I don’t take them personally. I know I may have just sent in my submission at the wrong time, or, they just do not have a need for my manuscript.
- Where do you as an author draw the line on gory descriptions and/or erotic content?
I don’t write about bestiality, incest, rape, anything that has to do with a person ingesting blood, urine, vomit or feces. Other than those things, its fair game to me!
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in the name of research?
I’m sure I will do something unusual; just hasn’t happened yet!
- Don’t forget to give us links to your website etc.
Here is the information on where to find me and my book, Submit to your Fantasies!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/LynnMysheJoseph
Thanks for having me!!